QUESTIONS – ELIJAH – 2 Kings 2
- (yes or no) Did Elisha know the day that God was to take Elijah?
Did the sons of the prophets at Bethel and Jericho know the day Elijah was going to be taken by God? 2· Kings 2:3,5 ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- The number of times which Elijah begged Elisha not to follow him was (a) one, (b) two, (c) three, or (d) four. 1 Kings 2:2, 4, 6 ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- How did Elijah and Elisha cross the Jordan on dry land? 2 Kings 2:8
When did Elisha repeat the act? 2 Kings 2:14 ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- For what gift did Elisha ask of Elijah before Elijah was taken?
How would Elisha know if his request had been granted? 2 Kings 2:9-10 ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- How was Elijah taken up to heaven? 2 Kings 2:1, 11
What dropped from Elijah as he went up? 2 Kings 2:14 ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- What did Elisha do to purify the waters of Jericho? 2 Kings 2:21-22 ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- When Elisha was going to Bethel, what happened to the young lads from the city who mocked him, calling him a “baldhead”? 2 Kings 2:23-24 ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________